Kable-Mat Rubber Top
Suitable for use outdoors, the rubber topped version of Kable-Mat enables it to be used in conditions where oil, grease and chemicals are present.
Why choose Kable-Mat Rubber Top?
- Reduce tripping accidents in the workplace
- Tidies loose wires and cables
- Suitable where oil and chemicals are present
- Can be used outdoors
- Skid resistant rubber back with integrated cable run
- Eye-catching border graphics to highlight potential hazard
- Light- and colour resistant
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- 2 years Manufacturers Guarantee
- Made in Europe
- Total mat weight: approx. 5.80 kg/sqm
- Overall height: approx. 4.80 mm
- Border width: approx. 30 mm
- Surface and backing: 100 % Nitrile rubber surface
- Indoor or outdoor placement
- Anywhere loose cables or wires present a possible trip hazard
- EN 13501-1 / Efl-s1
- EN 14041 Antistatic
- In order to extend the life span of your mat, you should use a vacuum cleaner from time to time.
- In order to maintain cleanliness and functionality, we recommend occasional brushing to keep your mat clean.
- Cleaning with a vacuum cleaner is also possible.
- Taking regular care of your safety mats will ensure you have many years of high quality and performance.
|Country of Manufacture||Poland|