This cleverly designed mat has a durable nylon surface and rubber backing with integrated cable run to secure loose cables and wires and a high-visibility border to highlight a potential hazard.
Why choose Kable-Mat?
- Reduce tripping accidents in the workplace
- Tidies loose wires and cables
- Skid resistant rubber back with integrated cable run
- Eye-catching border graphics to highlight potential hazard
- Extremely durable nylon surface
- Light- and colour resistant
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- 2 years Manufacturers Guarantee
- Made in Europe
- Total mat weight: approx. 3.95 kg/sqm
- Overall height: approx. 13 mm
- Pile height: approx. 10 mm
- Border thickness: approx. 2.80 mm
- Pile: 100 % High-Twist Nylon (HTN) Polyamide 6.6
- Backing: 100 % Nitrile rubber
- Indoor or outdoor placement
- Anywhere loose cables or wires present a possible trip hazard
- EN 13501-1 / Dfl-s1
- EN 14041 Antistatic
- In order to extend the life span of your mat, you should use steam or spray extraction cleaning from time to time.
- Vacuuming, is also important to prevent dirt from accumulating the becomming embedded on the mat floor.
- Taking regular care of your safety mats will ensure you have many years of high quality and performance.
|Country of Manufacture||Poland|