Flame-retardant according to specification EN13501-1 and therefore applicable at public buildings. The approved flame protection system permits the use at welding workstations without any troubles. According to EN 13501-1:2009 (for a short time heat-resistant against flying sparks and welding beads).
Why choose Kleen-Ergo Fire?
- The flame-retardant mat
- Pleasant standing comfort
- Skid resistant rubber back
- Made in Austria
- Total mat weight: approx. 19.00 kg
- Overall height: approx. 16 mm
- Outer edge: 20° bevelled
- Rubber SBR-based
- Public buildings
- Anywhere staff stand for long periods
- EN 13501-1 / Bfl-s1
- EN 61340-4-1
- Campaign for Healthier Backs
- The Kleen-Ergo Fire can be cleaned from time to time with a high pressure cleaner.
- In order to maintain cleanliness and functionality, we recommend occasional brushing to keep your mat clean.
- Taking regular care of your Anti-fatigue mat will ensure you have many years of high quality and performance.
|Country of Manufacture||Österreich|