With this same low-profile edges and generous foam cushioning as the standard version, Kleen-Komfort Safety has bright yellow boarders to draw attention to, and increase awareness of, dangerous or hazardous areas in the industrial workplace.
Why choose Kleen-Komfort Safety
- Heavy-duty anti-fatigue mat for industrial areas
- Relief for muscles and joints
- Skid resistant rubber back
- Cushioned for long standing comfort
- Safety model with bright coloured edging
- Low profile edges
- Light- and colour resistant
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- 2 years Manufacturers Guarantee
- Made in Europe
- Total mat weight: approx. 7.18 kg/sqm
- Overall height: approx. 15 mm
- Rubber thickness: approx. 3.60 mm
- Foam thickness: approx. 11.50 mm
- Surface and backing: 100 % Nitrile rubber
- Cushion: 100 % Nitrile foam centre
- Industrial workstations and counters
- Anywhere staff stand for long periods
- EN 14041 Antistatic
- NFSI High-Traction
- The Kleen-Komfort Safety mats are machine washable up to 60 °C.
- The Kleen-Komfort Safety mats should be washed separately with mild detergent and spun at a low speed.
- The Kleen-Komfort Safety mats can be washed up to and including size 60x85 cm in a household washing machine.
- Please always pay attention to the maximum load of your washing machine.
- For bigger mats please use a high pressure cleaner!
- After washing lay the mats flat on the floor or on a clothes horse for drying.
- In order to maintain the cleanliness and functionality, we recommend occasional brushing to keep your mat clean.
- Taking regular care of your doormat will ensure you have many years of high quality and performance.
|Country of Manufacture||Poland|