The Jet-Print mat enhances entrance areas and delivers excellent dirt absorption.
Why choose Jet-Print?
- Stops dirt and moisture
- Durable nylon surface
- Skid resistant rubber back
- Light- and colour resistant
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- 2 years Manufacturers Guarantee
- Made in Europe
- Total mat weight: approx. 2.48 kg/sqm
- Overall height: approx. 9 mm
- Pile height: approx. 8 mm
- Rubber thickness: approx. 1.40 mm
- Border width: approx. 20 mm
- Pile: 100 % High-Twist Nylon (HTN) Polyamide 6.6
- Backing: 100 % Nitrile rubber
- Indoor placement
- EN 13501-1 / Cfl-s1
- EN 14041 Antistatic
- NFSI High-Traction
- We recommend that you wash the mats before using them for the first time. This will straighten the fibers, activate the pile and smooth out creases and wrinkles caused by transport.
- Jet-Print mats are machine washable up to 60 °C.
- Jet-Print mats should be washed separately with mild detergent and spun at a low speed.
- Jet-Print matscan be washed up to and including size 85x150 cm in a household washing machine.
- Larger mats should be washed in an industrial laundry.
- Jet-Print mats are suitable for tumble drying.
- For the dryer, please select the program "Easy care" or "Blended fabric".
- Alternatively, you can also lay the mats flat on the floor or on a clothes horse for drying.
- Please always pay attention to the maximum load of your washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Taking regular care of your doormat will ensure you have many years of high quality and performance.
- Logo mats are individually made. The delivery time can be up to 14 days.
|Country of Manufacture||Poland|