Super-Mat collects and traps coarse grit, using integrated fibres to remove dirt from footwear whilst the high twist ensures the dirt and moisture is retained in the mat. Ideal for busy entrances and in corridors and lift areas.
Why choose Super-Mat?
- Dual performance - scrape and wipe
- Skid resistant rubber back
- Light- and colour resistant
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- 2 years Manufacturers Guarantee
- Made in Europe
- Total mat weight: approx. 3.10 kg/sqm
- Overall height: approx. 9 - 10 mm
- Pile height: approx. 8 - 9 mm
- Rubber thickness: approx. 1.80 mm
- Border width: approx. 20 mm
- Pile: 100 % High-Twist Nylon (HTN) Polyamide 6 with Monofilament
- Backing: 100 % Nitrile rubber
- Heavy traffic areas
- Busy entrances
- EN 13501-1 / Dfl-s1
- EN 14041 Antistatic
- NFSI High-Traction
- We recommend that you wash the mats before using them for the first time. This will straighten the fibers, activate the pile and smooth out creases and wrinkles caused by transport.
- The Super-Mat is machine washable up to 60 °C.
- The Super-Mat should be washed separately with mild detergent and spun at a low speed.
- The Super-Mat can be washed up to and including size 85x150 cm in a household washing machine.
- Larger mats should be washed in an industrial laundry.
- Super-Mats are suitable for tumble drying.
- For the dryer, please select the program "Easy care" or "Blended fabric".
- Alternatively, you can also lay the mats flat on the floor or on a clothes horse for drying.
- Please always pay attention to the maximum load of your washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Taking regular care of your doormat will ensure you have many years of high quality and performance.
|Country of Manufacture||Polen|
|Surface||High-Twist Nylon with monofilament|