This mat comes with a containment border capable of holding up to 4.5 litres of water per square metre. With a high profile rubber edge to aid water retention, the Water-Horse is designed to remove dirt, grit and water from footwear and guarantees skid resistance. Ideal for busy entrances, it can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Why choose Water-Horse?
- Special mat with enormously high water retention capacity
- Extremely durable polypropylene surface
- Embossed waffle design
- Skid resistant rubber back
- High profile rubber edge to aid water retention
- Light- and colour resistant
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- 2 years Manufacturers Guarantee
- Made in Europe
- Total mat weight: approx. 3.20 kg/sqm
- Overall height: approx. 7 mm
- Pile height: approx. 5 mm
- Rubber thickness: approx. 1.80 mm
- Border width: approx. 20 mm
- Pile: 100 % Polypropylene
- Backing: 100 % Nitrile rubber
- Busy entrances
- Indoor and outdoor placement
- EN 13501-1 / Efl-s1
- NFSI High-Traction
- We recommend that you wash the mats before using them for the first time. This will straighten the fibers, activate the pile and smooth out creases and wrinkles caused by transport.
- We recommend cleaning these Water-Horse mats regularly with a vacuum cleaner to avoid dirt accumulation and fixing in the mat floor.
- To extend the life of your Water-Horse mat, we recommend cleaning it from time to time with a steam or spray extraction process.
- Taking regular care of your doormat will ensure you have many years of high quality and performance.
|Country of Manufacture||Polen|
|Surface||Nylon looped pile|