With a higher pile than the Iron-Horse, this mat has an increased ability to trap dirt and moisture, delivering superior performance in areas of heavy traffic.
Why choose Iron-Horse XL?
- Extraordinary dirt catching performance
- Enhanced water holding capability
- Skid resistant rubber back
- Light- and colour resistant
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- 2 years Manufacturers Guarantee
- Made in Europe
- Total mat weight: approx. 2.54 kg/sqm
- Overall height: approx. 13 - 14 mm
- Pile height: approx. 12 - 13 mm
- Rubber thickness: approx. 1.40 mm
- Border width: approx. 20 mm
- Pile: 100 % High-Twist Nylon (HTN) Polyamide 6
- Backing: 100 % Nitrile rubber
- Entrances with heavy traffic
- EN 13501-1 / Cfl-s1
- EN 14041 Antistatic
- NFSI High-Traction
- We recommend that you wash the mats before using them for the first time. This will straighten the fibers, activate the pile and smooth out creases and wrinkles caused by transport.
- The Iron-Horse XL mats are machine washable up to 60 °C.
- Iron-Horse XL mats should be washed separately with mild detergent and spun at a low speed.
- Iron-Horse XL mats can be washed up to and including size 85x150 cm in a household washing machine.
- Larger mats should be washed in an industrial laundry.
- Iron-Horse XL mats are suitable for tumble drying.
- For the dryer, please select the program "Easy care" or "Blended fabric".
- Alternatively, you can also lay the mats flat on the floor or on a clothes horse for drying.
- Please always pay attention to the maximum load of your washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Taking regular care of your doormat will ensure you have many years of high quality and performance.
|Country of Manufacture||Polen|