This clever mat is constructed from 100 % nitrile rubber and is designed with active comfort zones on its surface to massage feet where they stand and help protect against leg, foot and back fatigue. It also offers great protection from cold floors.
Why choose Kushion-Koil?
- Anti-fatigue workplace mat
- Active comfort zones massage feet where they stand
- 100 % nitrile rubber
- Skid resistant rubber back
- Light- and colour resistant
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- 2 years Manufacturers Guarantee
- Made in Europe
- Total mat weight: approx. 4.50 kg/sqm
- Overall height: approx. 7.50 mm
- Rubber thickness: approx. 3.60 mm
- Border width: approx. 20 mm
- 100 % Nitrile rubber
- Employee well-being
- Areas with standing activity
- EN 13501-1 / Dfl-s1
- EN 14041 Antistatic
- NFSI High-Traction
Washing, cleaning with a vacuum cleaner or a high-pressure cleaner - the Kushion-Koil can be cleaned in many different ways:
- The Kushion-Koil nitrile rubber mats are washable up to 60 °C.
- The Kushion-Koil nitrile rubber mats should be washed separately with mild detergent and spun at a low speed.
- The Kushion-Koil nitrile rubber mats can be washed up to and including size 75x85 cm in a household washing machine.
- Larger mats should be washed in an industrial laundry or cleaned with a high-pressure cleaner.
- Kushion-Koil mats are suitable for tumble drying.
- For the dryer, please select the program "Easy care" or "Blended fabric".
- Alternatively, you can also lay the mats flat on the floor or on a clothes horse for drying.
- Please always pay attention to the maximum load of your washing machine and tumble dryer.
- We recommend to clean the Kushion-Koil regularly with a vacuum cleaner in order to avoid dirt accumulation and the fixing in the rubber.
- Taking regular care of your rubber mat will ensure you have many years of high quality and performance.
|Country of Manufacture||Poland|