A 100 % cotton surface makes the Wash-Horse a great moisture-eater, and ideal for placing in areas where wet feet on smooth tile or granite floors may cause a risk of slipping.
Why choose Wash-Horse?
- Extremely high water absorption
- Skid resistant rubber back
- Light- and colour resistant
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- 2 years Manufacturers Guarantee
- Made in Europe
- Total mat weight: approx. 2.75 kg/sqm
- Overall height: approx. 13 -14 mm
- Pile height: approx. 12 - 13 mm
- Rubber thickness: approx. 1.40 mm
- Border width: approx. 20 mm
- Pile: 100 % Cotton
- Backing: 100 % Nitrile rubber
- Heavy traffic areas
- Busy entrances
- Wet surface areas
- Areas with oil and water contamination
- EN 13501-1 / Cfl-s1
- NFSI High-Traction
- We recommend that you wash the mats before using them for the first time. This will straighten the fibers, activate the pile and smooth out creases and wrinkles caused by transport.
- Wash-Horse mats are machine washable up to 60 °C.
- Wash-Horse mats should be washed separately with mild detergent and spun at a low speed.
- IWash-Horse mats can be washed up to and including size 85x150 cm in a household washing machine.
- Larger mats should be washed in an industrial laundry.
- Wash-Horse mats are suitable for tumble drying.
- For the dryer, please select the program "Easy care" or "Blended fabric".
- Alternatively, you can also lay the mats flat on the floor or on a clothes horse for drying.
- Please always pay attention to the maximum load of your washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Taking regular care of your doormat will ensure you have many years of high quality and performance.
|Country of Manufacture||Polen|